To take advantage of the latest features and functionality of HG for Salesforce you may be asked to upgrade to the latest version.
Upgrading is easy, and should only take a few minutes.
For information on the latest version of HG for Salesforce, please review the Release Notes.
Important! Read Carefully Before Upgrading!
The process of upgrading HG for Salesforce will disable your Data Integration Rules and set them back to the default settings. We strongly recommend that you take note of the current setup so they can be re-configured after the upgrade is complete
To Upgrade to the Latest Version
- Navigate to the HG for Salesforce listing on the Salesforce AppExchange - HG for Salesforce
- Click the Get It Now button
- Choose the location you would like to install the upgrade
(You may have to log in first)
- You will see a screen that shows the current version you are on, and the version that you will be upgrading to. We recommend installing for All Users.
- Depending on the version, you may be asked to approve Third-Party Access to permissions.hgdata.com. This is only used to ensure that the proper technology filters are enabled for your account. Check the box and click Continue.
- Reactivate your Data Integration Rules
You are now on the latest version of HG for Salesforce.