These steps explain how to install the HG for Salesforce package from the AppExchange into your production or sandbox org.
Before you begin, please confirm you have admin access to the org you would like to install the package into.
- Go to the application listing for HG for Salesforce:
HG for Salesforce
- Click the Get It Now button.
If you are not already logged in, log into the AppExchange using the credentials for the org where you would like HG for Salesforce installed.
- Note: We HIGHLY recommend providing access to all users as this simplifies the rollout to your team, but be sure to check with your administrator on how they would like the application to be rolled out.
- Approve Third-Party Access
In order to ensure the correct filters and features are enabled, select the checkbox to grant access to permissions.hgdata.com.
- Once the package has finished installing you will see the app listed in the Installed Packages section of Salesforce.